The key to the safe operation of a crane and operator competence is
training. This program will provide participants with the knowledge
required to use an overhead crane safely and efficiently. This
course covers a variety of industrial type cranes including bridge,
jib, and gantry cranes.
By the end of this course, participants will be able
- Understand applicable legislation
- Identify hazards specific to crane use
- Perform pre-operational checks
- Identify how to rig a load
- Explain capacity and sling angles
- Follow safe operating procedures
- Operate a crane safely
Upon completion of the theory portion of the program, a hands-on
practical evaluation is required to complete the certification.
Our overhead crane program is designed in accordance with CSA
B167-08 Overhead travelling cranes.
- Overhead crane operators
- JHSC reps
Cost: $125.00 per participant
Cyber Design Concepts